Services & Capabilities
Drawing on an extensive skill set and professional network developed during a 30 year career in business, politics, the public sector and not-for-profit organisations, I offer a unique range of abilities, knowledge and perspectives.
- Business case, tender & submission preparation
- Policy & strategic research & analysis
- Strategic planning & review
- Business & operations planning
- Performance & operations review & reporting
- Corporate, community & Government relations
- Writing, editing & presentations
- Workshop and conference facilitation
- Performance stock-takes & reviews
- Management coach & mentor
- Program planning and evaluation
- Community and stakeholder consultations
- Key staff selections & mentoring
- Board & staff capacity building
- Policy, operations & procedures manuals.
- Board effectiveness reviews
- Executive Performance Management
- Organisational Governance
- Risk Management
- Organisational Review & Development
- 360 Degree Performance Appraisals
- Social policy, Social planning
- Facilitation of organisational change
- Micro enterprise development & finance
- Due Diligence
- Interim/relief Executive
Sectors and industries I have worked and/with include:
I endeavour to only accept assignments that I consider will make a positive difference, only deal in an ethical manner and only partner with A Quality Guarantee is provided for all work.
I am happy to consider and quote for assignments large or small.
A network of Associates across Australia is available to augment these services and capabilities for major projects and those requiring a broader skill set.